Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Looking back! Looking ahead! What if we could actually travel through time?

TeachThough 30 Day Blog Challenge: September 16- If you had 1 superpower to use in the classroom, what would it be and how would it help?



Wouldn't it be the coolest to be able to travel through time?   I love having been around for half a century.  I love the fact that I've got perspective on a piece of technology and can remember all the things that lead up to it.  I love wondering where things are headed and sometimes feel sad that I may not be around to find out how far out technology went. 

The same is true with non-technology.  Looking back!  Looking ahead!  Its fun and useful. Imagine what it would be to actually be able to do this by going back and forth through time!  And if you could take someone with you?  How cool would that be!  

Being a reflective person,  I think that the ability to travel through time would amplify that reflection by allowing you to go deeper into a your reflections of the past by revisiting a certain time long ago or not so long ago.  

Being a person who loves to think about possibilities and whats around the corner, I think that the ability to travel through time would amplify that experience by allowing you to not just speculate, but to check out your predictions and perhaps make better decisions. 





No comments: